Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Ritual Network Ltd. , the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the website & services. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the website & services immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the website & services and is not either (i) employed by Ritual Network Ltd. and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Ritual Network Ltd. and accessing the website & services in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the website & services and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Ritual Network Ltd. assumes no responsibility for any consequences or damages arising from, directly or indirectly, any action or inaction that you take based on the information, services or other material on the Site. While Ritual Network Ltd. strives to keep the information on the Site accurate, complete and up-to-date, Ritual Network Ltd. cannot guarantee, and will not be responsible for any damage or loss related to, the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information. The information and services offered on the Site are provided with the understanding that Ritual Network Ltd. is not engaged in rendering legal or other professional services or advice. Your use of the Services is subject to the additional disclaimers and caveats that may appear throughout the Site.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the website & services, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Ritual Network Ltd. , our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the website & services you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Ritual Network Ltd.
4. You may not use the website & services for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the website & services or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the website & services;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
5. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
6. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
7. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
8. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the website & services. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
9. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Ritual Network Ltd. or that of our affiliates.
10. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
11. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
12. Use of the website & services is also governed by our Cookies Policy, which is incorporated into these terms and conditions by this reference. To view the Cookies Policy, please click on the following: https://www.ritualnetwork.com/policies.
Availability of the website & services and disclaimers
13. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Ritual Network Ltd. makes available through the website & services (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Ritual Network Ltd. is under no obligation to update information on the website & services.
14. Whilst Ritual Network Ltd. uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the website & services is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
15. Ritual Network Ltd. accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the website & services.
16. Ritual Network Ltd. reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the website & services including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the website & services unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
17. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
18. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
19. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Ritual Network Ltd. accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON THE SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY MADE TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. Ritual Network Ltd., ITS AFFILIATES AND/OR SUPPLIERS MAY WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SITE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR OTHER MATERIALS AT ANY TIME. ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL Ritual Network Ltd., ITS AFFILIATES AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE SITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, MATERIALS AND/OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF Ritual Network Ltd., ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Ritual Network Ltd., its affiliates and suppliers from any liability, loss, claim and expense (including attorneys’ fees and costs) related to or arising from your violation of this Agreement.
Modifications to Agreement
Ritual Network Ltd. may modify this Agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Agreement. Accordingly, you agree to review the Agreement periodically, and your continued access or use of the Site shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified Agreement in effect at the time of access.
20. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
21. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the website & services from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
22. These terms and conditions together with the Cookies Policy contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
23. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
24. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
25. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
26. These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted according to English law. All disputes arising under these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
27. Under no circumstances will Ritual Network Ltd. be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred in connection with use of or exposure to any Content posted, emailed, accessed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Services.
28. If you are authorizing your employees and agents to use the Services, you agree to notify and inform your employees or agents having access to the Services of all obligations regarding the Services and shall be responsible for their compliance therewith.
If you have a YouTube channel, you may be able to upload Content to the Service. You may use your Content to promote your business or artistic enterprise. If you choose to upload Content, you must not submit to the Service any Content that does not comply with this Agreement, the law or the YouTube terms agreement. For example, the Content you submit must not include third-party intellectual property (such as copyrighted material) unless you have permission from that party or are otherwise legally entitled to do so. You are legally responsible for the Content you submit to the Service. You are also responsible for declaring your content audience type, regardless of your location, you're legally required to comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and/or other laws. You're required to tell YouTube whether your videos are made for kids. What's content made for kids? It is your responsibility to declare the audience type and ensure that this is accurate.
Uploading or providing us with content
When you upload, post, or otherwise provide content to us by any means, in connection with our Services (all such content “User Content” which shall include without limit any audio or video material, images, trademarks, data, information, or executable code, in any medium or form) you warrant, represent and undertake that you have full power and authority to do so and to enter into this Agreement; you have obtained, and shall maintain throughout the period for which such User Content remains on, within or connected in any way to our Services, all rights, licences, permissions, clearances and consents necessary in order for us to fully exercise the rights granted to us in the next section or otherwise under this Agreement; the User Content shall not infringe any rights, including the intellectual property rights, of any person or business, shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations, shall contain nothing that is defamatory, illegal, obscene, blasphemous or indecent or which may cause religious or racial hatred; and you will do all things as may be requested by us from time to time (including providing information, signing documents and consents and submitting forms) in order to enable us to provide Services in relation to the User Content. To the extent that any moral rights in or to the User Content are not transferable or assignable, you hereby waive and agree never to assert any such moral rights, or to support, maintain or permit any action based on any such moral rights. You expressly release Ritual Network Ltd. and all of Ritual Network Ltd.’s agents, partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, successors, and assigns from any and all claims, demands, liabilities, and causes of action, whether now known or unknown, for defamation, copyright infringement, violation of moral rights, and invasion of the rights to privacy, publicity, or personality or any similar matter, or based upon or relating to the use of your User Content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you should let us know immediately (by email to firstname.lastname@example.org) if you object to any uses of your User Content on or through the Services or in the promotion of the Services.
We have the right to remove any User Content uploaded or posted on our site for any or no reason and to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any User Content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
You must not: (i) misuse our Services by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material, which is malicious or technologically harmful; (ii) in any way misuse and/or abuse any functionality on any platform (including, by way of example only, the ‘Content ID’ functionality on YouTube) in connection with our Services; (iii) attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Services, any servers on which our Services are stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Services; or (iv) attack any of our Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Services will cease immediately.
Rights you grant to us
When you upload or post User Content to any of our Services; or to any YouTube channel(s), Facebook pages, or any other channels, platforms, social media accounts or pages which you have agreed that we shall manage on your behalf (each a “Channel”), or otherwise deliver User Content to us by any means in connection with our Services, you grant to Ritual Network Ltd. a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence (with right to sublicense) to use, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, modify, create derivative works of, display, publish, perform and otherwise fully exploit that User Content in any media formats and through any media channels in connection with our provision of Services; and an exclusive royalty-free, transferable licence (with right to sublicense) to sell advertising inventory in connection with such User Content. The rights granted in this paragraph include the rights to use your name, image, voice, likeness, and any videos, photographs or artwork made available by or on your behalf through the Services in connection with advertising, marketing, or promoting you, your User Content, Ritual Network Ltd., or the Services. The rights granted by you under this paragraph in respect of any User Content shall terminate when you or Ritual Network Ltd. remove(s) or delete(s) that User Content from the Services, or otherwise when this Agreement is terminated in accordance with its terms.
Where you agree that Ritual Network Ltd. shall manage your Channels(s) you grant to Ritual Network Ltd., in addition to the rights granted in the above paragraph, the exclusive rights to manage, distribute and monetise your Channel(s) and the User Content on such Channel(s); sell and represent any and all advertising inventory on your Channel(s) (including the User Content on your Channels(s)); sell sponsorship, brand integrations or exploit similar sales opportunities in relation to your Channel(s); use the functionality of the relevant platform (for example the 'Content ID' functionality on the YouTube platform) to claim and monetise, on your behalf, any content posted by users of the relevant platform which includes any of your User Content (or any reproductions thereof); cross promote other channels within our network on your Channel(s), and cross promote the Channel(s) on other channels within our network.
Ritual Network Ltd. details
27. Ritual Network Ltd. is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 09987715 whose registered address is 12 Chancery Lane, Crowle, Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, DN17 4HN and it operates the website & services www.ritualnetwork.com. Our VAT number is 313 5453 28
You can contact Ritual Network Ltd. by email on email@example.com
© 2023 Ritual Network LTD